What You Can Do #20 - Panda Pages:
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) offers a way for anyone to create their own personal mini-website and take an active role in raising funds to help support WWF's conservation work. Customize your page to mark a special occasion, honor a friend or loved one, or simply highlight your passion for protecting endangered species. They call it "Panda Pages" because their logo is a panda, but you can make your page focus on whatever you want to support.
What you can do with Panda Pages:
- Send emails to friends and family asking them to visit your page.
- Raise money to help support WWF's conservation work.
- Connet with members who are passionate about wildlife conservation.
- Upload and share photos of your favorite animals and nature places.
- Help protect endangered species and places around the world.
Here's my Panda Page - called "Decline of the Tiger." Stop by and sign the guest book. And to show you're serious about habitat conservation, either create your own page in minutes, or make a contribution to the page you believe in. All proceeds go directly to the WWF and their efforts for that cause.