Here's my list of suggested environmental apps:
1. JouleBug is a social, mobile game that rewards players for reducing energy waste.
2. Avego Driver will offer your empty seats to other people along your route in real time and share the cost of the journey between you and each rider, saving everyone time and money.
3. GasHog allows you to enter the odometer reading and the amount of fuel added every time you add fuel, and it automatically calculates the fuel economy of your last tank.
4. The Meter Readings app makes it easy to monitor your household utility meters by displaying your usage, costs and savings in easy to visualize graphics.
5. The Light Bulb Finder app makes it easy to switch from incandescent to energy-efficient light bulbs.
6. The Green Gumshoe allows a user to report an environmental incident to their proper local authorities.
7. Love Food Hate Waste is a portion size planner that helps you prepare the right amount and avoid cooking too much! Reduce food waste too.
8. What's Fresh will help you to eat the freshest foods by allowing you to know anytime, anywhere what fruits and vegetables are currently in season in your area.
9. Simply pull out your phone and snap photos of the offending mail. Paperkarma will figure out what it is and how to stop it.
10. WeRecycle is a platform to facilitate communication about waste between citizens and their community.
Post a Comment